Hook Worm is a trinket.
- Tears move shifting left to right on a square-wave-like path.
- +10 range.
- +1.5 range.
- Grants spectral tears.
- Effective range remains the same because the range buff only compensates for the tears tracing a longer path.
- Effective range is a bit lower, by about 1 tile.
- Shooting with this trinket equipped when next to a wall or block may cause the tear to travel into the wall.
- Azazel: Azazel gains the wider beam, but no range increase.
- Brimstone: Effect applies to the Brimstone beam, effectively increasing the width of the beam. It also adds an extra tick to the beam.
- The Forgotten: Bone club does not get any wider or attack any further, making the trinket only work on The Soul.
- Revelation / Tech.5 / Technology / Technology 2: All the beams are effected, effectively increasing width and hitbox.
- Tainted Azazel: T.Azazel gains a wider beam, helping counter his inherent low width Brimstone attack.
- Tiny Planet / Tech X: No effect.
- Tractor Beam: The beam overrides the worm's tear movement effect, but keeps the +10 range.
- Hookworms are parasitic worms that can enter through the skin from dirt that contains their eggs and larvae.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|