Holy Water is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac. If Isaac takes damage, it will shatter and create a pool of damaging blue creep, similar to Lemon Mishap.
- The pool lasts for ~9 seconds and deals 8 damage per tick to non-flying enemies (24 damage per second).
- After breaking, Holy Water will reappear in the next room.
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac and launches itself in the direction Isaac shoots. Upon hitting an enemy, it will deal 7 damage and shatter, creating a pool of damaging blue creep that also petrifies enemies that touch it.
- Once the pool disappears completely, Holy Water will respawn and can be fired again. Holy Water does not immediately respawn upon entering a new room.
- BFFS!: Familiar is bigger but no effect on damage.
- The item is a reference to the sub-weapon of the same name from the Castlevania series of games.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, holding Holy Water will turn one of your shooting familiars into Brother Bobby, and it will change back when the Holy Water breaks. It will turn back into Brother Bobby after entering the next room.
- The in-game description for Holy Water in the original game was 'Don't Spill It'.
PS4 T2Z4 E4N4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Bug!||If Isaac has the Extension Cord and Holy Water breaks, the sprite is temporarily stored just off the top-left of the screen, where the yellow beams will still connect to it.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|