Henry appears only in a single rare room within the floor. When Isaac enters the room, Henry smiles and then gets flushed down a drain. Isaac can fire tears at it, but due to its high HP it is extremely difficult to kill, and would be pointless anyway as its only behavior is killing itself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Friendly Ball can be used to capture Henry, although when released it will still flush itself away, doing no damage to enemies. It also does not spawn properly if the room lacks a pit.
- Although Henry does not attack Isaac directly, it can still deal contact damage if the player has flight.
- Henry does not have its own kill icon, so if Isaac somehow manages to die from him, the death screen will appear with a blank image.
- Henry does not appear in the game's Bestiary, and as such, does not need to be killed to complete it.
- The room in which Henry spawns has an id of 485 and has a weight of 0.01.
- The rarity is further compounded by the room requiring a dead end with only a south exit, and as such cannot be generated by Red Key.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|