- Enemies have a 5% chance to drop a Penny when hit with Isaac's tears.
- The chance is not affected by Luck.
- Turns Isaac's tears into coins (cosmetic effect).
- As of Repentance, the only way of finding Head of the Keeper is by bombing Shopkeepers, or using Spindown Dice on Papa Fly.
- Only pennies are generated, no other types of coins.
- Hitting the front side of enemies such as the Knight will still produce Pennies, even though the enemy does not sustain any damage. This can be exploited to produce an infinite amount of Pennies from a single enemy. However, this won't work with defensive Hosts.
- Enemies that spawn other enemies, Globins, or enemies that regain health can also be farmed for infinite money.
- Head of the Keeper does not work with The Forgotten but will work with The Soul.
- When used against Ultra Greed, the coins are spawned directly in front of him, and will thus heal him very often.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear turns into a giant rotating coin.
- Monstro's Lung: Every tear in the burst of tears can spawn coins.
- Nuh Uh!: From Chapter 4 and beyond, any coins spawned will be from the loot table of Nuh Uh! instead, with an occasional harmless black fly spawning.
- Soy Milk: Due to the Soy Milk's high fire rate and low damage, enemies can be hit many more times than usual, resulting in a larger amount of coins dropping.
- Technology Zero: Coin tears are connected via electricity. Beams of electricity can cause enemies to drop coins.
- Technology 2: Due to Technology 2's constant fire rate ( and reduced damage), enemies are hit many more times than usual, resulting in a higher likelihood of coins dropping.
- Brimstone: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Death's Touch: Tears retain Death's Touch's cosmetic effect (scythes) but both items are fully active.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Bombs spawned via Dr. Fetus have a chance to spawn coins when exploding on an enemy.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Missiles dropped by epic fetus have a chance to spawn coins when exploding on an enemy.
- Euthanasia: Main tears can cause enemies to drop Pennies; however, burst tears do not.
- Burst tears have a chance to generate coins.
- Haemolacria: Only the main tear retains the effect of Head of the Keeper.
- Tears split from the main tear will generate coins.
- Ipecac: Because Ipecac's high damage will quickly kill enemies, and because enemies will often be hit with explosions rather than tears themselves, Pennies will not drop as frequently.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- The knife has a chance to drop coins but the chance is very low
- Sulfuric Acid: Tears retain Head of the Keeper's cosmetic effect but both items are fully active. Which tears are acidic can no longer be visually identified.
- Technology: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Laser turn yellow and have a chance to drop a penny upon damaging an enemy.
- Tech X: Overrides Head of the Keeper.
- Laser rings turn yellow and have a chance to drop a penny on each tick while damaging an enemy.
- Trisagion: Overrides Head of the Keeper. Coin debris will still appear after beams dissipate.
- Trisagion now has the potential to generate coins with each tick of the beam.
- The item resembles Ultra Greed's head.
- The coins fired are the same as Ultra Greed's coin projectiles.
- The coins fired now use their own unique sprite, which is significantly smaller than before.
- When picked up as Keeper, he will look similar to the Greed Gaper. Tainted Keeper will not gain any visual difference.
PC 3C4D F1LV (In the room just south of spawn in the Locked chest)
PC NNNQ 0CJT (Challenge Room south west - Necropolis 1)
PC NE20 K6RQ (Greedier mode dropped from dead shopkeeper)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|