Halo of Flies is a passive item.
- Spawns two Pretty Flies that block enemy shots.
- Pretty flies kill some fly enemies upon contact.
- The orbital limit of three flies cannot be surpassed with this item, reducing its effectiveness if Isaac has two or more orbitals.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
- This item is used in Solar System (challenge #6).
- This item is a reference to Halo of Flies, by Alice Cooper.
- Halo of Flies was the first orbital item that Edmund McMillen ever implemented into The Binding of Isaac.
- Halo of Flies shares its name with a level from Edmund's previous game Super Meat Boy.
PC 3NAZ FBXB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita YW1Z FNRE (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS AG90 88G2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|
- Isaac lore stream https://youtu.be/kby0rXT7qYQ?t=1454