Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Spawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a White Poop when Isaac is hurt.
- White Poop has an aura that increases tear fire rate and has a high chance to block damage like the Cone Head item.
- White Poop has similar durability to Golden Poop. The aura additionally increases damage by 20% and gives Isaac's tears a homing effect.
- Hallowed Ground will not activate if the player negates the source damage through items such as Holy Mantle.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- Aligning a white poop to drop next to a Devil Beggar, a Blood Donation Machine or a Confessional is a great way to save on health, as the aura will allow for frequent free plays.
- White Poop is impervious to enemy shots and charging attacks.
- White Poop is not immune to explosive damage or stomping attacks.
- Chubber attacks cannot destroy White Poop, but can still harm Isaac.
- This item does not produce White Poop in The Beast's boss arena.
- A Card Against Humanity / Re-Lax pill: The poops created have a Luck-independent chance to become white.
- IV Bag: The aura has a chance to block damage from IV Bag, but will still allow coins to be generated.
- The Poop: Using The Poop will always spawn a white poop.
- When used along with items that grant active item charges, white poop can be spawned more than once in the same room, making this item much more powerful. If used with Habit, allows white poop to be spawned indefinitely rather than only on the first hit.
- Dirty Mind: Destroying the White Poop will spawn friendly white Dips which give off a small version of the aura.
- Rock Bottom: Isaac will keep the stat upgrades even after leaving the aura. However, it won't keep the homing effect outside of the aura.
- BFFS!: Increases familiar's size but otherwise has no effect.
- Box of Friends: All poop familiars turn into white poop at the same time, and their affects are accumulative. A new poop familiar appears even if the previous poops have been used up.
- Immaculate Heart: The damage multiplier does not stack with that from a white poop.
- Mom's Eye / Loki's Horns: Not recommended. Backwards/cross shots from these items make it very easy to destroy the white poop by accident.
- This item is likely a pun on the phrase "holy shit" or "holy crap".
- "Hallowed Ground" was also the name of the Downpour OST back in Antibirth.
|The Forgotten Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music