Hairpin is an unlockable trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †.
- Fully recharges Isaac's active item upon entering a boss fight.
- This effect only occurs the first time a Boss Room is entered; leaving and re-entering the Boss Room will not result in more recharges.
- The trinket's effect will trigger once for each and every Boss Room. Even if there are multiple Boss rooms on the same floor for whatever reason (Curse of the Labyrinth, The Void)
- In Greed mode, grants a full charge only for the two boss fights on the final level.
- The effect is identical to picking up a battery, with caveats listed in interactions.
- Recharges twice on Corpse II: 1st time happens when entering the boss room, 2nd time happens when entering the Mother fight.
- Does not fully recharge between Dogma and The Beast.
- The Battery: If the item doesn't have a full first charge level, it will be filled. If the first level is full, the second charge level will be filled.
- The item will gain both its charges.
- Mega Blast: Mega Blast gains only 3 charge units.
Hairpin's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Hairpin's appearance prior to Booster Pack #5.
- Hairpin has been added in Booster Pack #1, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Hairpin is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by zarat.us.
- Hairpin's original description was "Poke that power outlet! Bosses charge you".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|