Gurglings are a boss that can appear:
They each have 60 HP.
The Gurglings spawn as a pair and wander around the room. Each individual Gurgling has one attack in total which is performed independently of the other:
- Rushes towards the player when aligned in any cardinal direction, leaving behind damaging Red Creep until she has run into a wall.
- After rushing into a wall, she pauses for a brief moment, and then spawns 0-2 Attack Flies.
- Her dash can be interrupted if she runs into an Attack Fly.
Champion Versions 
- ◼ Black: Gurglings spawn Troll Bombs at regular intervals instead of Red Creep when rushing towards the player. They take only 5 damage from their own bombs. They don't spawn any Attack Flies.
- ◼ Yellow: Three Gurglings will appear instead of two. They are faster but do not leave any Creep. They don't spawn any Attack Flies.
Gurglings can spawn in normal or tiny rooms. When fighting Gurglings, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 2 rocks (1 in top-right and 1 in bottom-left corners)
- 2 urns (1 near top-left and 1 near bottom-right corners)
- 7 Red Poops & 6 pits in the bottom of the room
- 4 Red Poops (2 in top-right and 2 in bottom-left corners, covered with 3 rocks and 1 metal block each)
In tiny rooms, one Gurgling will appear behind pits.
- Tiny boss rooms no longer appear.
- Gurglings appear to be the first stage of the "Gurdy" boss line, with the second stage as Gurdy Jr., third as Gurdy, and final as Mama Gurdy.
- The Gurglings and their poop-themed variant, the Turdlings, spawn in groups of three during the Boss Rush.
- If the Gurglings audio is slowed down or if one spawns with the gigantic modifier, the audio reveals that it is a little kid saying "Rawr!"
- Unlike regular Gurglings, boss Gurglings have a one-second death animation.
|Bug!||If the player stays close to walls, the Gurglings will not charge.|
|Bug!||If both Gurglings charge at once, only one of the Gurgling's grunting noise file will play.|
|Bug!||When fought in the Boss Challenge Room, they will appear in their enemy form rather than their boss form, making them much weaker and lacking a health bar.|
|Bug!||When the Gurglings are slowed and attempt to charge Isaac, they can't move and constantly spawn Attack Flies. Similarly, the "mini-boss" Gurglings attempting the same attack will constantly shoot 6 blood tears.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music