- Additionally in Burning Basement.
They each have 60 HP.
The Gurglings spawn as a pair and wander around the room. Each individual Gurgling has one attack in total which is performed independently of the other:
- Rushes towards Isaac when aligned in any cardinal direction, leaving behind damaging Red Creep until she has run into a wall.
- After rushing into a wall, she pauses for a brief moment, and then spawns 0-2 Attack Flies.
- Her dash can be interrupted if she runs into an Attack Fly.
Champion Versions 
- Black: Gurglings spawn Troll Bombs at regular intervals instead of Red Creep when rushing towards Isaac. They take only 5 damage from their own bombs. They don't spawn any Attack Flies.
- Yellow: Three Gurglings will appear instead of two. They are faster but do not leave any Creep. They don't spawn any Attack Flies.
A Black Champion Gurgling before Repentance.
A Gurgling as one of Delirium's forms before Repentance.
Gurglings can spawn in normal or tiny rooms. When fighting Gurglings, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 2 rocks (1 in top-right and 1 in bottom-left corners)
- 2 urns (1 near top-left and 1 near bottom-right corners)
- 7 red poops & 6 pits in the bottom of the room
- 4 red poops (2 in top-right and 2 in bottom-left corners, covered with 3 rocks and 1 metal block each)
In tiny rooms, one Gurgling will appear behind pits.
- Tiny boss rooms no longer appear.
- Gurglings appear to be the first stage of the "Gurdy" boss line, with the second stage as Gurdy Jr., third as Gurdy, and final as Mama Gurdy.
- The Gurglings and their poop-themed variant, the Turdlings, spawn in groups of three during the Boss Rush.
- If the Gurglings audio is slowed down or if one spawns with the gigantic modifier, the audio reveals that it is a little kid saying "Rawr!"
- Unlike regular Gurglings, boss Gurglings have a one-second death animation.
|Bug!||If Isaac stays close to walls, the Gurglings will not charge.|
|Bug!||If both Gurglings charge at once, only one of the Gurgling's grunting noise file will play.|
|Bug!||When fought in the Boss Challenge Room, they will appear in their enemy form rather than their boss form, making them much weaker and lacking a health bar.|
|Bug!||When the Gurglings are slowed and attempt to charge Isaac, they can't move and constantly spawn Attack Flies. Similarly, the "mini-boss" Gurglings attempting the same attack will constantly shoot 6 blood tears.|
|Bug!||Champion Gurglings still use their sprites from Rebirth through Afterbirth+.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|