|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a Pooter.
- Jumps and shoots a radial of 8 tears in all directions on landing.
- Charges towards Isaac at high speeds, sliding while bouncing off obstacles and walls, She gradually loses speed before coming to a full stop.
- Any Pooters caught in her charge will be killed.
- The course of her charge can be affected by Tear knockback
- If Gurdy Jr. charges into an active bomb, she is slowed down tremendously.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
- When she has less than 50% health, she uses her charge attack continuously.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Blue: Instead of one Gurdy Jr., there will be two 42% smaller ones. This version has 45% less HP than the original (137.5) and only uses the charging attack. It drops a Soul Heart upon death. Effectively being a harder version of the Gurglings.
- Gold: 15% larger than the regular, with 25% more HP (312.5). She spawns Super Pooters instead of regular Pooters. Does not shoot bullets of any sort.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Slowing Gurdy Jr. will, for the most part, render her charge attack useless.
- Piercing tears lack knockback and cannot be used to divert or stop Gurdy Jr.'s charge attack.
- If Gurdy Jr. is feared/stunned during her charge attack after the effect wears off, she will immediately charge at Isaac.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gurdy Jr. was added in the Wrath of The Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Gurdy Jr. from Wrath of the Lamb is larger than Gurdy Jr. in Rebirth.
- In the original game, Gurdy Jr. could be encountered in Cellar.
- Gurdy Jr. appears to be the second stage of the "Gurdy" boss line, with the first stage as Gurglings, third as Gurdy, and final as Mama Gurdy.
- Gurdy Jr. is female. 
- Edmund McMillen has referred to the double Gurdy Jr. champion room in an interview as "double Gurditration".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|