Guppy's Tail is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a 1/3 chance of replacing a room clear award with a normal chest or a locked chest, but also a 1/3 chance to replace it with nothing at all.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The drawback to this item is that keys become much more scarce, while increasing the amount of locked chests. This makes taking Guppy's Tail a potential liability early on.
- Due to any found chests containing items while in Chest or Dark Room, Guppy's Tail can be a good way to quickly stack up more upgrades before facing the final boss.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy's Eye: Makes key management easier by revealing which golden chests are worth opening and which are not.
- The Left Hand: Turns all chests into Red Chests, allowing you to get Red Chest items much more quickly (including Guppy items).
- Mom's Key: Increases the number of drops from chests and counteracts the increased chance to run into Locked Chests.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Cat Got Your Tongue (challenge #8).
- Dead Cat
- Guppy's Collar
- Guppy's Eye
- Guppy's Hair Ball
- Guppy's Head
- Guppy's Paw
- Guppy's Tail
- Kid's Drawing
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|