Guppy's Tail is a passive item.
- Grants a 1/3 chance of replacing Room Clear Awards with a Chest or a Locked Chest, but also a 1/3 chance to replace it with nothing at all.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
- The drawback to this item is that Keys become much more scarce, while increasing the amount of Locked Chests. This makes taking Guppy's Tail a potential liability early on.
- Due to any found Chests containing items while in Chest or Dark Room, Guppy's Tail can be a good way to quickly stack up more upgrades before facing the final boss.
- This item has no effect in Greed Mode other than counting towards the Guppy Transformation.
- Guppy's Eye: Makes key management easier by revealing which Locked Chests are worth opening and which are not.
- The Left Hand: Turns all chests into Red Chests, allowing Isaac to get Red Chest items much more quickly. Useful when pursuing the Guppy transformation.
- Mom's Key: Increases the number of drops from Chests and counteracts the increased chance to run into Locked Chests.
- This item is used in Cat Got Your Tongue (challenge #8).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|