Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
- Upon use, converts one Red Heart Container into three Soul Hearts.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
- Bone Hearts cannot be converted.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns 3 wisps in the middle ring for every Red Heart Container consumed, in addition to granting Soul Hearts. These wisps have a large amount of health.
- Broken Remote: The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Red Heart Containers to trade. This can give any characters with no Red Hearts the ability to teleport any number of times for free.
- Converter: Allows Isaac to attain up to 10 Red Heart Containers and 1 Soul Heart.
- Allows Isaac to attain up to 12 Red Heart Containers or any combination of Red Heart Containers and Soul Hearts.
- Bethany: Guppy's Paw will remove one Heart Container in exchange for Soul Heart charges. This will kill Bethany if she has no health left afterward.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Keeper: Guppy's Paw will take away one Coin Heart, but will only grant Blue Flies in return.
- XI - Strength: Converts the temporary Red Heart Container into three Soul Hearts (however, Isaac will still lose one Red Heart Container upon leaving the room if he has any left).
- This item is the first (by item ID) to appear in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC. The last one is Box.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.
- This item is used in Baptism by Fire (challenge #38).
PC 6QN8 VV6L ( Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
|Bug!||If Keeper uses Guppy's Paw to remove all his Coin Hearts, he will not die until he picks up an item.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music