Guppy's Paw is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, converts one Red Heart Container into three Soul Hearts.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Converter Allows Isaac to attain up to 10 Heart Containers and 1 Soul Heart.
- Converter: Allows Isaac to attain up to 12 Heart Containers or any combination of Heart Containers and Soul Hearts.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Broken Remote: The teleport will activate whenever Guppy's Paw is used, even if Isaac has no Red Heart containers to trade. This can give ???, Azazel or The Lost the ability to teleport an infinite number of times without any cost.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Keeper: Guppy's Paw will take away one Coin Heart, but will only grant Blue Flies in return.
- XI - Strength: Converts the temporary Red Heart container into three Soul Hearts (however Isaac will still lose one Red Heart container upon leaving the room if he has any left).
- Bethany: Guppy's Paw will remove one Heart Container in exchange for Soul Heart charges. This will kill Bethany if she has no health left afterward.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item appeared in The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb.
- It is also a reference to Edmund McMillen's cat Guppy.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||If Keeper uses Guppy's Paw to remove all his Coin Hearts, it will remove all of his Coin Hearts but will not kill him until he picks up an item.|
- Dead Cat
- Guppy's Collar
- Guppy's Eye
- Guppy's Hair Ball
- Guppy's Head
- Guppy's Paw
- Guppy's Tail
- Kid's Drawing
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|