- Displays the contents of Chests, Sacks, and Fireplaces before they're opened via icons placed on top of them.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
- Guppy's Eye does not show the contents of tinted rocks, Poops, and other obstacles.
- Guppy's Eye does display enemies that can be contained within chests.
- Chests and Sacks can only display up to four pickups at a time. If there are more than four, higher-value pickups like Bombs, Keys, and Soul Hearts will have priority on the display.
- If a red chest looks like it doesn't have anything in it, it will teleport Isaac to the floor's Devil Room/Angel Room.
- Due to how Trinkets generate, if a chest displays a trinket, all future chests will also display/give that trinket until it spawns in some way, at which point all chests will display a new trinket.
- Mimic Chests will change their contents whenever their spikes pop out. The only way to get the original drops is to open it with Flat File or Magneto.
- This effect works on all non-ending chests, including Mom's chest.
- This item was suggested on a Reddit post on the Binding of Isaac Subreddit.
- Before it was added in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance, Guppy's Eye was an item in The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls, in which it forces all other players to play with their hands face-up on the table.
|Bug!||If a Chest or Sack disappears due to Options? or the G0NE S00N seed, the preview of the Chest/Sack's contents will remain on screen where the chest was.|
|Bug!||Does not work in crawl spaces.|
- Dead Cat
- Guppy's Collar
- Guppy's Eye
- Guppy's Hair Ball
- Guppy's Head
- Guppy's Paw
- Guppy's Tail
- Kid's Drawing
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|