Guppy's Collar is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants a permanent 50% chance to resurrect on death.
- This item belongs to the Guppy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Guppy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Resurrection items activate in a set order. Guppy's Collar is 4th in this order after 1up!, Lazarus' Rags and Dead Cat.
- Resurrection leaves Isaac at 1/2 of a Red Heart, or half a Soul Heart if he had no Heart Containers.
- Resurrecting via Guppy's Collar during a Daily Run will count as a death, even if the run is eventually completed.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a tribute to Edmund's cat Guppy. 
- This item may also be a reference to the Schrödinger's Cat thought experiment.
- It is possible to obtain two collars by finding one in a Red Chest, without picking it up, and then finding another collar in a different Red Chest. However, this does not have any additional effects and does not count towards transforming into Guppy.
- Resurrecting in a Curse Room may trap Isaac if he has no way of recovering health or exiting them without losing health.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC RWBY 10FQ (Curse Room adjacent to spawn, in Red Chest)
PC 1CMD B881 (Curse Room adjacent to spawn, surrounded by Spiders)
PC FM7Z 4VAJ (Curse Room adjacent to spawn, surrounded by Spiders)
PS4 FQTL 13FX (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch XSDE HE2L (First floor Curse Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||When the Keeper is resurrected by Guppy's Collar, there is a chance it spawns with half a Soul Heart as health. When a health upgrade is obtained, the Keeper will have 1 coin, as well as the half Soul Heart as health. When a second health upgrade is obtained, the Keeper will lose the half Soul Heart and have 2 coins as health.|
|Bug!||Guppy's Collar can be exploited to gain infinite lives. When Isaac's last will is on the screen, close the game, re-open it, and continue the run. Isaac will appear to die again, and will also have a separate chance to be resurrected.|
- Dead Cat
- Guppy's Collar
- Guppy's Eye
- Guppy's Hair Ball
- Guppy's Head
- Guppy's Paw
- Guppy's Tail
- Kid's Drawing
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|