Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants 5 Pennies on first pickup.
- When used, consumes 5 Pennies and grants +1.2 damage for the rest of the room.
- The effect can be stacked.
- If Isaac has less than 5 coins, nothing happens.
- Using the item will give Isaac's tears a golden tint that becomes more noticeable with each use, up to a maximum of three times. This effect is purely cosmetic.
- When unlocking the item, coins do not actually have to be spent, just removed. Actions such as donating to a Donation Machine or items like Magic Fingers will also count as long as the coin amount goes from 99 to 0.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns yellow wisps on the middle ring, looking like coins. Wisps' tears have a 15% chance of inflicting Midas' Touch effect on enemies.
- Deep Pockets: The increased money capacity can allow the Golden Razor to be used more than 10 times as much before the player runs out of money.
- Rock Bottom: The damage bonus from each use will be permanently locked at the highest achieved value in a single room.
- This item is similar to Razor Blade, the only difference being the cost in coins instead of hearts.
- The item is based on the Golden Razor Blade from The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls card game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music