- Grants 5 coins on first pickup.
- When used, consumes 5 coins and grants +1.2 damage for the rest of the room.
- The effect can be stacked.
- If Isaac has less than 5 coins, nothing happens.
- When unlocking The Golden Razor, coins do not actually have to be spent, just removed. Actions such as donating to a Donation Machine or items like Magic Fingers will also count as long as the coin amount goes from 99 to 0.
- Deep Pockets: The increased money capacity allows the Golden Razor to be used almost 10 times as much before you run out.
- Rock Bottom: The damage bonus from each use will be permanently locked at the highest achieved value in a single room
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|