Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears now have a random chance to apply a shrinking effect, causing enemies to shrink in size and also run away from Isaac.
- Shrunk enemies can be crushed and killed by walking over them.
- The shrinking effect lasts 5 seconds.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shrinking effect does not affect bosses or mini-bosses.
- Any enemies that are spawned from the death of a shrunken enemy do not carry over the shrunken effect.
- Champions and enemies that explode upon death will damage Isaac if crushed.
- Shrinking a Heart monster will cause its corresponding Mask to shrink as well. The Mask can be crushed and killed separately.
- The chance to fire a shrinking tear does not scale with Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / The Parasite: Split tears will retain shrinking effect if main tear had shrinking effect. With Compound Fracture and The Parasite, tears with a shrinking effect look like normal tears.
- Finger!: Finger can also apply the shrinking effect.
- Lachryphagy: Will occasionally fire tears with shrinking effect. All burst tears have a chance to apply the shrinking effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear flickers blue, capable of shrinking enemies when it does.
- Technology Zero: Electricity connected to tears with shrinking effect has a chance to shrink enemies.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Haemolacria: Only main tear has a chance to apply a shrinking effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term God's flesh is a nickname for psychedelic mushrooms.
- In Aztec culture, hallucinogenic mushrooms were eaten during religious ceremonies. The Aztec name for these mushrooms translates to "god's flesh".
- Using God's Flesh on a Rag Man head will shrink it and reveal that there is a very small, nearly invisible body underneath.
- The effects of this item are similar to the Shrinker from Duke Nukem 3D, including the ability to kill shrunken enemies by stepping on them.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|