Goat Head is a passive item.
- A Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding first floor and floors after Chapter 4.
- The spawned door will not disappear when leaving and re-entering the boss room.
- The precise effect involves setting the Devil Room chance to 100%, regardless of other effects.
- Even if taken after a boss is killed, Goat Head will force a Devil / Angel Room door to spawn on that floor.
- Accepting a deal with the Devil will prevent any Angel Rooms from appearing, meaning that Isaac needs to acquire the Goat Head in a Curse Room, Locked Chest,Red Chest, from The Fallen or with Credit Card, which would allow Angel Rooms to open.
- Using Satanic Bible can result in getting Goat Head as a boss item and taking it will still allow Angel rooms to spawn.
- Goat Head and The Book of Belial are the only items that will ensure Angel/Devil Rooms on every floor between The Basement I and Utero II.
- Goat Head will not force a Devil / Angel Room door to open if the boss fight was in a narrow room.
- Goat Head has no effect in Greed mode and is not normally available.
- Black Feather: Grants a damage boost
- Duality: Both Angel and Devil Room doors spawn after every boss, and the selected door will never disappear.
- Eucharist: Overrides Goat Head.
- Tainted Lazarus: Fighting the boss as the Lazarus with Goat Head will spawn the door immediately. Fighting the boss as the other Lazarus will spawn the door when you leave the room and re-enter.
- This item is a reference to how goats and their blood were often used as a common sacrifice proxy. This is even more evident by the pickup quote.
PC PSSX AR7F (Curse Room adjacent to spawn; Red Chest)
PC A312 2L09 (Room above spawn; Locked Chest)
Switch Q9R4 3NZ3 (Gold chest found in tinted rock below spawn)
Vita TEME MF49 (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita EDBA JF4F (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|