Globins chase after Isaac, similar to Gapers but are much faster. Instead of dying, they will collapse into goo and then regenerate after a few moments unless destroyed in their goo form. Each time a Globin is turned into goo form, it will have its total health decreased. Globins will do 1 full heart of damage on contact.
Gazing Globins are an alternate version of the Globin which can sometimes replace regular Globins. Gazing Globins run towards Isaac with increased speed and slide away when they collapse into goo, but otherwise function identically to regular Globins.
Dank Globins behave identically to regular Globins. Each time they collapse, they leave behind a puddle of slowing Black Creep and spawn a Spider. They spawn another puddle of Black Creep when finished off.
Cursed Globins are a variant of Globin that chase Isaac at a pace similar to a Gazing Globin. However, they will split into two piles of goo instead of one, and unless killed in this goo form, they will regenerate quickly into two Cursed Globins.
There is a maximum number of times the Cursed Globin can split.
Champion Cursed Globins will split into non-champions enemies.
Black Globins walk towards Isaac, launching Spiders towards Isaac every time it takes damage. Upon death, they spawn another spider and split into a Black Globin's Head and a Black Globin's Body. This makes them the only Globin variant that doesn't have a goo form.
Clickety Clacks are a bony version of Globins that alternate between chasing Isaac and wandering around the room. They turn into a pile of bones that can block Isaac's tears when killed, and will eventually regenerate if any other Clickety Clacks in the room are still alive. Only when all Clickety Clacks in the room are dead will the piles of bone disappear.
- Dark Red Champion Globins will turn into goo twice.
- Sloth is a recolored Globin.
- Super Sloth is a recolored Gazing Globin with a large head.
- The name of the monster is a type of protein and is also similar to a goblin.
- Globins appear to be based on the Red Skeletons from the Castlevania series since they reform from their pile of bones after being killed. They can only be killed using a special weapon or spell.
- Clickety Clacks seem to be based on Dry Bones, a Mario enemy that has a similar mechanic.
- Cursed Globins act similarly to Cursed Crystal Spiders from Nuclear Throne.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|