Glitter Bombs is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to spawn a pickup or trinket when they explode.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to charm random enemies in the room when they explode.
- Picking up a Golden Bomb, Dr. Fetus, Epic Fetus, or No. 2 with Glitter Bombs allows infinite pickup generation.
- There is a limit on the number of pickups that can be generated per floor, preventing items like Dr. Fetus or a Golden Bomb from providing unlimited resources. The maximum spawns per floor are between 63 and 65 pickups.
- Anarchist Cookbook: Troll Bombs have a chance to spawn pickups.
- Bob's Brain: Has a chance to spawn pickups when exploding.
- Doctor's Remote / Epic Fetus: Missiles have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Everything Jar: At eleven charges guarantees a golden bomb.
- Kamikaze!: Has a chance to drop a pickup each time it is used.
- Scatter Bombs: Each smaller bomb also has a chance of dropping a pickup.
- Ipecac: No effect on shots.
- The act of glitter bombing refers to showering individuals with containers of glitter.
PC OJ18 WXNQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 4KNG HTS6 (First floor Treasure Room)
|Bug!||The limit of generated pickups is reset when exiting and reentering the game.|
|Bug!||When playing on Linux picking up Glitter Bombs crashes the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|