Gimpy is a passive item.
- When Isaac takes damage, there is a chance that a Soul Heart may spawn.
- Monsters have a chance to drop a Half Red Heart after being killed.
- Gimpy's Soul Heart drop chance depends on the luck stat, and goes up to 50% at 22 Luck.
- Blood Oath: For each half heart damaged by Blood Oath, Gimpy has a chance to drop a soul heart. Synergy further improves with luck.
- Dark Bum: Dark Bum can collect the Half Red Hearts that enemies drop, which when combined with the chance to drop Soul Hearts when damaged, is a good way to generate Soul and Black Hearts as well as other pickups.
- Gimpy is a reference to the movie Pulp Fiction, in which a minor character known as "The Gimp" is depicted wearing a leather BDSM suit including a mask much like the one Isaac wears in possession of Gimpy.
- The "Sweet Suffering" flavor text is a reference to BDSM. Specifically, it references masochism, which is when sexual pleasure is derived from pain.
- Much like Gish and Sisters Vis, this item could be a reference to the "Gimp" enemy in Gish, who wears a BDSM mask.
PC G33W VDZ6 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 2XS6 OJL2 (Curse Room to the left of spawn)
Vita GR4H BB2M (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Y3XM OX22 (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch MJHY TPWR (Second floor Devil Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|