- Shooting tears sometimes spawns a fire similar to Red Candle, damaging enemies and destroying shots it comes into contact with.
- Shooting tears sometimes spawns a blue fire similar to The Candle, damaging enemies and destroying shots it comes into contact with. It lasts on the ground for a limited time and can pass through obstacles.
- Creating farts through items/pills such as Re-Lax, The Poop, Butter Bean, and etc. causes fire to shoot out alongside the fart.
- The only exception to this is the farts generated by Butt Penny.
- The fire deals 3x to 6x of Isaac's damage, depending on the size of the flame.
- The fire can destroy Shopkeepers.
- Enemies with fire variants which change to their variants when they get hit with the flame.
- The chance of spawning fire is not affected by luck.
- The fire is affected by luck. The activation rate is equal to 1/(12 - Luck). At base luck (0), the chance is 8.33%, maxing out at 100% at 11 luck.
- Brimstone: The flames can still shoot from Isaac while holding the fire button.
- Occasionally emits a flame while the beam is firing.
- Butter Bean, Mega Bean, The Black Bean, Wait What?: Will spawn fires upon use/activation.
- Dr. Fetus: Fires can be spawned while firing bombs.
- Epic Fetus: Fires can be spawned while moving the crosshair.
- Ipecac: Fires are spawned as normal and can be hit by Ipecac tears, making this especially dangerous with a multi-shot ability.
- Mom's Knife: The flames can still shoot from Isaac while holding the fire button.
- Occasionally spawns a fire when fired.
- Monstro's Lung: The flames can still shoot from Isaac while holding the fire button.
- The Poop: Fire will appear behind Isaac.
- Pupula Duplex: The fires gain a large size and duration increase.
- Technology: Will occasionally spawn a fire. The lasers will not douse the flames.
- Tech X: Will occasionally spawn a fire while firing lasers. Laser rings will not douse the flames.
- Trisagion: Will occasionally spawn a fire while firing beams. Fires damage is not reduced.
- Urn of Souls: Causes the Urn to emit Ghost Pepper's flames in addition to its regular flames.
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: Will only spawn one fire.
- Anti-Gravity: When holding down the fire button, when fire spawns it will be almost immediately put out by the clumps of tears.
- Blood Clot: No effect.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Fires cannot split.
- Homing tears: Flames will not be homing.
- Incubus/ Twisted Pair/ Gello: Will not spawn fire by themselves, Isaac will spawn an additional fire instead of the familiar.
- Lachryphagy: Feeding tears will quickly douse the flames.
- Lilith: Spawns fire from her mouth.
- The Ludovico Technique: Fires created from Ghost Pepper will destroy the tear and cause it to respawn on Isaac.
- Isaac now periodically creates fires that shoot towards the Ludovico Technique tear.
- A Lump of Coal: Affects normal tears but no effect on fire.
- Pop!: Eyeballs tears quickly douse flames.
- Proptosis: Flames will not lose damage or shrink as they travel.
- Soy Milk: No effect on frequency or damage of flames.
- Sprinkler: The sprinkler will not spawn flames.
- "Ghost pepper" is an alternate name for the bhut jolokia, which is arguably one of the world's hottest peppers.
- After Repentance, this item is essentially a The Candle variant of Bird's Eye. It was likely reworked instead of the new item since the "ghost" thematic fits blue fires better.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|