World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Gives Isaac 5 Bombs.
- Isaac's bombs create ghosts when they explode, which rapidly chase and deal contact damage to enemies.
- The ghost deals contact damage equal to half of Isaac's damage per tick (2x Isaac's damage per second).
- After 10 seconds, the ghost explodes, dealing 7 damage to nearby enemies up to 3 times and destroying nearby projectiles. Isaac does not take damage from the explosion.
- If there are no enemies in the room, the ghost follows Isaac. However, it cannot follow Isaac between rooms.
- Dr. Fetus: Has a chance to shoot a Ghost Bomb that also has spectral properties and can travel through objects.
- Scatter Bombs: Split bombs create ghosts that instantly launch themselves at enemies and explode, similar to Purgatory. They each deal 2x Isaac's damage, up to 4 times.
- Mr. Mega: Ghosts appear larger and do extra damage only upon exploding.
- Defeating Delirium as most tainted characters will unlock their gameplay characteristic. Interestingly, Tainted Lost's passive ability to reroll low quality items ( Sacred Orb) is unlocked through defeating The Beast instead.
- This item may be a reference to "Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack" from Dragon Ball Z.
|Tainted Lost Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music