Ghost Baby is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires spectral tears that deal 3.5 damage each.
- Ghost Baby shoots once per second.
- Ghost Baby shoots once every 2/3rds of a second.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
- This item has a low chance to spawn from skulls.
There was a bug in the original game where picking up Ghost Baby for the first time could grant you the Platinum God achievement, even if you lacked other items on the collection page.
PC AWXY 26Y3 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
PS4 SK93 R60J (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
Switch H48G GF7Z (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|