- Spawns a conjoined familiar, much like Gemini's small twin, Suture. It chases enemies close to Isaac, dealing 3 damage per tick (~8 damage per second).
- Despite its appearance and description, Gemini does not count towards the conjoined transformation.
- Duct Tape: The familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac, but the effect of chasing enemies persists.
- King Baby: Suture will rest near King Baby if there are no enemies near Isaac, but will snap towards the enemy once one gets close enough to Isaac. Otherwise, no functional difference.
- RC Remote: The familiar can be extended way past its attack range, and will still do contact damage, but will only chase when an enemy enters the usual aggro distance.
- The Gemini familiar is now animated, turning red and chasing enemies, similar to how Suture chases the player after Contusion is killed, based on this Steam Workshop mod by piber20.
- Gemini's item ID is 318, putting it outside the range of other Zodiac items that are 299 to 309.
PC B9QZ YFAC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VS4W TZCC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC S39G GEY0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC RPE7 NZYA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 2TTY BAPT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS 3NQS 9VJC (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|