Each tear that Isaac fires gains a random effect. The possible effects are:
Ball of Bandages (Level 4)
Bumbo (Level 3)
The following tear effects when generated by Fruit Cake work differently than that of the base item:
- Eye of Greed: Isaac will not lose coins from this effect occurring.
- Ipecac: There is no associated damage up/poison effect.
- My Reflection: There is no associated shot speed up.
- Polyphemus: Only the ability to pierce enemies on overkill damage is applied; there is no associated damage bonus with the tear.
- Proptosis : There is no associated damage multiplier, effectively decreasing damage dealt.
- Serpent's Kiss: This keeps the internal tear tag that makes enemies drop Black Hearts, despite the item itself losing this ability.
- Tiny Planet: There is no associated range up.
- Drop hearts/coins/cards/runes on kill. The tear must deal the final hit; earlier hits do not flag enemies to drop the consumable on death.
- Teleport enemies to a random location in the room. This cannot affect Bosses.
- Transform enemies into poop (similarly to E. Coli).
- Transform enemies into random wisps.
- Brimstone: Each tick of brimstone has a random effect.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs pull their effects from bomb modifiers ( Bobby-Bomb, Bob's Curse, Bomber Boy, Butt Bombs, Glitter Bombs, Hot Bombs, Mr. Mega, Sad Bombs, Scatter Bombs, Sticky Bombs) as well as tear effects.
- Finger!/ Technology 2: Each tick of the laser has a random effect, allowing it to rapidly afflict enemies with multiple status effects.
- Isaac's Tears/ Tammy's Head/ Tear Detonator: Each tear will have its own tear effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will cycle through different effects, based on Isaac's tear rate.
- Mom's Knife: The benefits of fruit cake still occur but are short lived due to the high damage of Mom's knife.
PC VLM3 QQTV (First floor Treasure Room)
PC V1V6 VLW7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|