- On use, spawns a random friendly monster that mimics Isaac's movements and attacks, similar to Jacob and Esau.
- Currently, there are 21 monsters that can be spawned in:
- Grilled Clottys
- Double Vises
- Coal Boys
- Holy Mulligans
- Drowned Hives
- Black Bonys
- Holy Bonys
- Evil Twins
- Blasters cannot attack unless Isaac presses the active item button, in which case they fire at the cursor.
- Gurgles can turn into Splashers, which can be controlled like normal.
- Double Vis, Holy Mulligans and Drowned Hives seem to be very rare spawns.
- Vises do not require charging, but they sometimes fire at Co-Op players automatically.
- Doples and Evil Twins will not fire opposite of Isaac, unlike they usually do.
- Certain enemies will have a crosshair to show where they are firing, mainly those with stringed attacks. A Black Bony will only keep the crosshair until it fires all three shots, but a Holy Bony will keep its crosshair for as long as fire keys are held.
- Bullets fired from friendly mobs will still visibly blink as if they're an enemy bullet, and will be highlighted if Bullet Visibility is set to High, despite not harming Isaac.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a random wisp.
- Ace Cards: Monsters spawned by Friend Finder are still affected by Ace Cards.
- Eraser: If Friend Finder attempts to spawn an erased monster it will simply fail and waste the charge, instead of choosing a different monster.
- The Soul: Projectiles shot from charmed monsters will be repelled by the aura.
- There is a hidden multiplayer game mode for Co-op that allows a second player to control enemies and bosses in a way similar to Friend Finder, called Possessor.
|Jacob and Esau Unlocks|
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music