Effects[edit | edit source]
- Summons a familiar that follows Isaac's exact movements, akin to Jacob and Esau, and shoots spectral tears.
- The ghost uses Isaac's tears, range, shot speed, and tear effects, and deals 0.5x Isaac's damage.
- The familiar has collision and can be separated. Holding down the "drop" button keeps the familiar in place.
- When Isaac places a bomb, the familiar will drop one as well.
- The familiar can press Buttons.
- The familiar dies after taking any damage, and will respawn on the next floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Found Soul is dropped before its death animation finishes, it will still be available for the current floor if picked up again.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Lil Clot: The ghost familiar receives its own floating Lil Clot that acts the same way as Isaacs's, vanishing when the ghost dies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This trinket is a reference to Lost Soul.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|