Forget Me Now
Forget Me Now is an unlockable activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- On use, the current floor will be completely re-generated and Forget Me Now will be removed from Isaac's inventory.
- Isaac will restart the level as if he had entered a new floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The re-generated floor will count as the same floor number as the one Isaac used Forget Me Now in.
- If a Devil Room/Angel Room is not encountered after defeating the boss of the re-generated floor, the multiplier tied to the number of floors since the last Devil/Angel Room affecting the spawn chance will not change.
- If a Devil/Angel Room is encountered before regenerating the floor, the multiplier will become x0.25 upon regenerating the floor.
- Any items earned before using the re-generation effect will remain in Isaac's inventory.
- If used on the The Depths/ Necropolis/ Dank Depths II after beating Mom, you can get both The Negative and The Polaroid in one run. Additionally, two Boss Rushes can be entered as long as the total playtime of the run stays under 20 minutes.
- If used on The Chest or Dark Room when the door to Mega Satan has been opened, the golden key will not re-open the door and you will be unable to fight him.
- If used on an XL floor, the merged chapter can be re-generated as two separate floors instead.
- Challenge and Boss Challenge Rooms will have the same rewards and enemy waves as the Challenge Room in the previous iteration of the floor.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Forget me now" is a reference to the show Arrested Development, in which Gob the magician gives people who have figured out how he does a trick a "Forget-me-now", which is a Roofie.
- The 5 dotted Dice Room has the same effect as Forget Me Now.
- Plan C has the same sprite as Forget Me Now tinted red.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, this item was present in the Devil Room item pool.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 6467 V81D (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch VVVY 2PMS (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch Q7G4 W2BC (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita WMQT KSWD (The Catacombs II Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||The new floor is improperly seeded. This results in a high chance for rooms to repeat from the previous floor. This is most noticeable when looping via the error room. This bug is due to ForgetStageSeed using the same xorshift constants as the level generator.|
|??? (Character) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|