Flush! is an activated item.
- Turns all non-boss monsters in the room into poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in Flooded Caves).
- Floods the room with blood if used in Womb and its alts.
- Instantly kills most poop-themed bosses (Dingle, Dangle, Brownie, Clog).
- Extinguishes all Normal and Red fire places in the room.
- Turns lava-filled pits on the Mines into rock, allowing them to be walked over.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- Poops produced by this item act similarly to regular enemies, which causes them to flash red when hit. Certain items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy, such as BBF.
- Enemies that are turned into poop act more similarly to regular poop by crumbling upon being attacked.
- If the Fear effect is applied, the poop will stay a dark red.
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- The first little haunt when fighting the Haunt can be flushed, but this softlocks the game.
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, Colostomia or Turdlet despite them being poop-based enemies.
- Does not work against mini-bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- Can freeze the game if used on Sucker Grimace (PS4)
- The drops from the poops that come from enemies aren't affected by Petrified Poop.
- Using it against the Champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
- 120 Volt / Jacob's Ladder: Since Flush floods the room with water, it is now considered a wet environment, which significantly increases the arcing distance of the electricity created by these items.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns brown wisps in the middle ring. An additional wisp is spawned for each enemy turned into poop.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- A rare 2x1 tall room behaving like a closet exists in Mines with Flush! as a guaranteed item. If Isaac has already found Flush!, the item in the closet does not change.
PC GGHJ 3GCS (First Treasure Room adjacent to start)
Vita 38HD D0TL (First Treasure Room)
- This item is used in High Brow (challenge #2).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
|Bug!||Flush! works against Lil Haunts but it can softlock the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|