Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Flush! is an activated item.
- Turns all non-boss monsters in the room into Poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in Flooded Caves).
- Floods the room with blood if used in Womb and its alts.
- Instantly kills most poop-themed bosses ( Dingle, Dangle, Brownie, Clog).
- Extinguishes all Normal and Red Fire Places in the room.
- Turns lava-filled pits in the Mines into solid rock, allowing them to be walked over.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- Poops produced by this item act similarly to regular enemies, which causes them to flash red when hit. Certain items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy, such as BBF.
- Enemies that are turned into poop act more similarly to regular poop by crumbling upon being attacked.
- If the Fear effect is applied, the poop will stay a dark red.
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- The first little haunt when fighting the Haunt can be flushed, but this softlocks the game.
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, Colostomia or Turdlet despite them being poop-based enemies.
- Does not work against mini-bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- The drops from the poops that come from enemies aren't affected by Petrified Poop.
- Using it against the Champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
- 120 Volt / Jacob's Ladder: Since Flush floods the room with water, it is now considered a wet environment, which significantly increases the arcing distance of the electricity created by these items.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns brown wisps in the middle ring. An additional wisp is spawned for each enemy turned into Poop.
- Car Battery: No effect.
PC GGHJ 3GCS (First Treasure Room adjacent to start)
Vita 38HD D0TL (First Treasure Room)
- A rare 2x1 tall room behaving like a closet exists in Mines with Flush! as a guaranteed item. If Isaac has already found Flush!, the item in the closet does not change.
- This item is used in High Brow (challenge #2).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
|Bug!||Flush! works against Lil Haunts but it can softlock the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music