Flush! is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Turns all non-boss monsters in the room into poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in the Flooded Caves).
- Instantly kills poop-themed bosses (Dingle, Dangle, Turdlings, Brownie, Clog, Colostomia, Turdlet).
- Extinguishes all fire places in the room.
- Turns lava-filled pits on the Mines into rock, allowing them to be walked over.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poops produced by this item act similarly to regular enemies, which causes them to flash red when hit. Certain items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy, such as BBF.
- Enemies that are turned into poop act more similarly to regular poop by crumbling upon being attacked.
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- It works against the first little haunt when fighting the haunt; however, it will softlock the game in Rebirth 1.0
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, despite being a poop-based enemy.
- Does not work against mini-bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- Can freeze the game if used on Sucker Grimace (PS4)
- The drops from the poops that come from enemies aren't affected by Petrified Poop.
- Using it against the Champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in High Brow (challenge #2).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC GGHJ 3GCS (First Treasure Room adjacent to start)
Vita 38HD D0TL (First Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Flush! works against Lil Haunts but it can softlock the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|