|Base HP||Stage HP|
Fistula is a boss that can appear:
The large Fistula has 60 HP, the medium forms have 15 HP, and the small forms have 8 HP.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Fistula breaks into four medium Fistulas.
- Medium forms behave identically but move slightly faster.
- Each of the four medium Fistulas breaks into two small Fistulas.
- Small forms behave identically but move very fast.
- Each of the smallest Fistulas spawns a Charger on defeat unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
- All stages of Fistula will do 1 full heart of contact damage.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Dark Grey: 15% larger with 25% more HP (75). Spawns Boom Flies instead of Chargers. Each piece travels much slower and splits into three medium Fistulas as opposed to the original's four, similar to Teratoma.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Fistula as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fistula appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A fistula is an abnormal connection between organs, intestines, and other tissues.
- Fistula’s splittings after taking enough damage is a reference to the game Asteroid, where asteroids would float diagonally and split after taking enough damage. This was confirmed by Edmund McMillen.
- Fistula used to be a Caves/Catacombs boss in the original The Binding of Isaac, but as of Rebirth, it is a Cellar boss.
- It has been moved back into the Caves as of Repentance.
- Teratoma is the posthumous version of Fistula.
- Unlike the original The Binding of Isaac, Fistula doesn't bounce off of rocks.
- Fistula was inspired by a boss of the same name in another Edmund McMillen game, C-Word.
- Fistuloid is an enemy variant of this boss combined with what looks to be a Charger or Spitty.
- The Matriarch is a boss added in Booster Pack #5 that is simultaneously based of a Fistuloid, Chub, and this boss. The Matriarch will also spawn small Fistulas throughout the battle.
- Mother will spawn a unique Fistula during one of her attacks.
- Fistula is one of four bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other three being Chub, Polycephalus and Teratoma.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|