- Spawns a floating finger familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons in all directions.
- The finger fires invisible spectral lasers, doing 10% of Isaac's normal damage. The lasers fire continuously and is not affected by Isaac's tear rate.
- While not being aimed with the fire buttons, the finger points in the direction of movement or downwards if standing still.
- The Finger!'s lasers can apply Isaac's tear effects, which makes status effects trigger very often.
- Finger! will fire in the exact direction it's pointed, meaning it can be fired diagonally, or at any angle, if using a controller - the same effect as Analog Stick.
- The beam can be used to destroy TNT (among other destructible obstacles).
- The Finger! can do damage to enemies through obstacles and other enemies.
- The Finger! does not do contact damage.
- Box of Friends: Adds another finger on top of the previous one, effectively doubling its damage.
- Finger!: Multiple fingers will stack on top of each other and move simultaneously, effectively boosting the damage of the original one.
- Having too many fingers can cause the game to lag.
- Guppy: Flies are generated from the damage the finger does.
- Ipecac: The finger gains massive damage boost and can poison enemies.
- Proptosis: Almost doubles finger's damage. Has no damage penalty with range.
- Triples finger's damage. Has no penalty with range.
- All Status Effect items: The Finger will apply the tears' status effects to enemies.
- Sulfuric Acid/ Terra: The finger has a chance to destroy rocks when pointing at them.
- BFFS!: Increases finger's size, however, does not increase finger's damage.
- Godhead: Only increases damage.
- Homing tears: The finger laser does not become homing.
- A Lump of Coal: No effect on the finger's damage.
- Marked: While actively aiming, the finger behaves as normal and while fire keys are not pressed, it points towards the targeting crosshair.
- Trinity Shield: When not firing, the finger will point towards the nearest cardinal direction as to where the shield is left. This favors the vertical directions when the shield is at a 45° angle.
- Trisagion: No effect on finger's damage.
- This item is a reference to Fingered!, one of Edmund's games.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|