Fate's Reward is an unlockable passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Flat Stone: Familiar's tears will travel very far and then bounce once, traveling up and hitting the nearest wall.
- Haemolacria: Will fire tears that burst into split tears. Does not affect fire rate.
- Ipecac: Will fire explosive tears. Does not affect fire rate.
- Lachryphagy + Brimstone: The tears fired by the familiar will eventually explode in a star-like pattern of Brimstone lasers if they don't hit anything.
- Following tear modifiers do not affect Fate's Reward, and the familiar will only fire normal tears:
- 20/20 / The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: Fate's Reward only fires single tears. The items do not affect the fire rate of Fate's Reward.
- Chocolate Milk: Familiar's tears will turn a brown color but can not be charged.
- Found Soul: While the soul is alive, decreases Fate's Reward damage by 20%.
- Marked: Fate's Reward will only fire while the crosshair is being moved, and can only fire in cardinal directions.
- Fate's Reward will aim and fire at the crosshair, wherever it's pointed.
- Soy Milk: Does not affect fire rate, but does affect damage.