- When Isaac shoots, he has a chance to fire 1-3 additional tears in random directions.
- The chance to fire extra tears is unaffected by luck.
- Brimstone: Gives a chance to shoot 1-3 additional Brimstone lasers in random directions.
- Brimstone + Monstro's Lung: Overrides the Monstro's Lung + Brimstone synergy.
- Dr. Fetus: Not recommended. When Isaac shoots, he has a chance to fire 1-3 additional bombs in random directions. Self damage likely to happen.
- Epic Fetus: More marks appear orbiting around where you're aiming.
- Monstro's Lung: Gives a chance to shoot 1-3 additional Monstro's Lung bursts in random directions.
- Tech X: Gives a chance to shoot 1-3 additional laser rings in the same general direction as the main laser ring. Extra rings randomly deviate by up to about 25 degrees from the main ring, and their size and damage also scale with the main one.
- Technology: Gives a chance to fire 1-3 additional lasers in random directions.
- Tiny Planet: The 1-3 additional tears orbit as Isaac's normal tears would, noticeably increasing damage.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Eye Sore.
- Sprinkler: Sprinkler does not shoot extra tears.
- Tractor Beam: Extra tears do not follow the beam.
- This item made its first debut in the Community Remix mod for Flash Isaac.
- This item is likely a reference to Eyes, a character in Nuclear Throne. This is apparent in both Isaac's head being covered in eyes and his ability to see further in dark rooms.
PC LJPG 2Z1Z (Treasure Room adjacent of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|