- Decreases the tear delay of tears fired from Isaac's left eye by ~28%.
- The difference in fire rates causes Isaac's tears to be fired at a staggered rate.
- The first shot in a while is always a double shot.
- Every type of attack that does not use both of Isaac's eyes benefits from the fire rate up, but will not have staggered attack rate. These include, for example:
- Multi-shot attacks such as 20/20 and Mutant Spider do have staggered firing.
- The effectiveness of this item increases with Isaac’s tears stat, but not with items that directly decrease tear delay.
- Blood Clot/ Chemical Peel/ The Peeper: The bonuses these items give go to Isaac's left eye, making them more beneficial.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|