The Eye is a type of monster that appears in Womb and its variations. They are immobile and attack by rotating towards Isaac and firing a Technology laser. Non-Eye enemies hit by the lasers take 8 damage.
The Bloodshot Eye behaves similarly to the eye but fires a Brimstone beam, which is wider. Despite the laser being Brimstone, Bloodshot Eyes still make Technology sounds when firing. Non-Eye enemies hit by the beam take 22 damage per tick.
The Holy Eye is a stationary enemy, much like other Eyes. Every few seconds, it summons four beams of light (similar to the beams summoned by Crack the Sky) near Isaac's position, with shadows telegraphing where the beams will strike. The first beam strikes where Isaac is, but the others will attempt to predict his movements, striking where Isaac would be if he kept moving in a straight line. Holy Eyes will always attempt to summon beams of light if they take damage and aren't already firing.
- When Eyes spawn, they can be briefly seen opening their eyelids before they start turning towards the player.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Bloodshot Eyes, despite using Brimstone as projectiles, had limited range. This does not apply to Rebirth.
- Eyes may be a reference of Mr. I from Super Mario 64, which is immobile and can rotate, although they shoot pink bubbles from their pupils instead of lasers.
- Afflicting fear to Eyes will cause them to look away from Isaac.
- Holy Eyes, Holy Bonies, and Holy Mulligans, originated as cards from the card game The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls.
- They originally went by the card name "Holy Mom's Eye" as the card name for regular Eyes was "Mom's Eye".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|