World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Bolts of electricity arc between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- The bolts do 6 points of damage per strike.
- The bolts flow through each familiar in reverse order of acquisition, and reach Isaac last.
- A bolt arcs every 2 seconds with one familiar. 3 of them arc per second with two familiars. 7.5 per second with three or more familiars.
- The Forgotten acts as a familiar while controlling The Soul, causing electricity to arc between them. The same applies for Tainted Forgotten and Tainted Soul.
- Does not affect temporary familiars.
- The bolts will damage destructible obstacles, such as TNT and Fire Places, as a normal tear would.
- If taken as Jacob and Esau, electricity will arc to familiars held by both characters, not just the familiars owned by the character holding it. It will also arc between Jacob and Esau, even if neither have any familiars.
- In co-op mode, electricity will arc to all of them, similar to Jacob and Esau. Their familiars will also be connected.
- Extension Cord: Holding two copies or golden version of this trinket, or having Mom's Box has no effect.
Extension Cord's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
Extension Cord's appearance prior to Booster Pack #5.
Extension Cord's electricity striking BBF's last location after it explodes.
- Extension Cord is based on this Steam Workshop mod by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect, which was originally a passive collectible.
|Bug!||When using BBF, electricity will arc to its last location before exploding, until it respawns.|
|Bug!||When Holy Water breaks, the sprite is temporarily stored just off the top-left of the screen, toward which electricity will still arc.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music