- Beams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- The beams do 6 points of damage per strike.
- The Forgotten's body acts as a familiar while controlling The Soul, causing electricity to bounce to it. The same applies for Tainted Forgotten.
- If taken as Jacob and Esau, Extension Cord will connect to familiars held by both characters, not just the familiars owned by the character holding the cord. It will also connect Jacob and Esau to each other, even if neither have any familiars.
- Does not affect temporary familiars.
- The beams will damage destructible obstacles, such as TNT and Fire Places, as a normal tear would.
- Does not affect familiars spawned with Quints.
- In co-op mode, all characters will be connected by a beam, similar to Jacob and Esau. Their familiars will also be connected.
Extension Cord's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
- Extension Cord was added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Extension Cord is based on this Steam Workshop mod by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect, which was originally a passive collectible.
|Bug!||When using BBF, the beam will be connected to the place where it explodes until it respawns.|
|Bug!||When Holy Water breaks, the sprite is temporarily stored just off the top-left of the screen, where the yellow beams will still connect to it.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|