Experimental Treatment is an unlockable passive item.
- Randomly increases at least 1 and decreases 1-3 of Isaac's stats. The same stats can be increased/decreased multiple times.
- Randomly increases 4 and decreases 2 of Isaac's stats.
- Each increase or decrease for a stat will change it by a fixed value:
- If a stat that is already at an upper or lower limit is chosen, there is no visible effect.
- This item belongs to the Spun set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a buff berserker.
The stat changes are permanent and will not go away if the item is removed.
- This makes the item especially useful for Tainted Isaac, since he gets to keep the stats while having the option to switch Experimental Treatment for another item and the transformation progress isn't lost in the process.
The tears up from this item is allowed to go past the normal tear cap of 5.0. However if it decreases tears, the normal tear cap will also be decreased.
Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "All stats up... then shuffled".
- Despite the item's old description, the item did not increase all stats or shuffle them.
PC TTR6 J4D6 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC V7F9 GAD3 (Treasure Room south to spawn)
PC QAGQ LA07 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 DMLT 6MM2 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Experimental Treatment in ending 7.
- Experimental Treatment
- Growth Hormones
- Roid Rage
- Speed Ball
- The Virus
|Mom's Heart Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|