Eve's Mascara is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 2x damage multiplier.
- -0.5 shot speed.
- 0.5x tears / 2x tear delay multiplier. (The player's tear value will always be halved.)
- 0.66x tears / 1.5x tear delay multiplier
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eve's Mascara is DPS neutral, though often the reduction of shot speed is a downgrade. Combos very well with any item that scales with damage but not with fire rate, such as Rotten Baby or Fate's Reward.
- Eve's Mascara is effectively a 33% increase in DPS, and the shot speed down is no longer as detrimental due to changes in how range works.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Epic Fetus: Missiles are not affected by low shot speed and the fire rate difference is neglibible, granting double damage with nearly no downside.
- Mom's Knife: The Knife is not affected by shot speed. Tears down and 2x damage multiplier still apply.
- Trisagion: Beams turn black and do double damage. The low shot speed makes beams damage enemies more frequently.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Diplopia: The damage and tear multipliers do not stack. The shot speed decrease does stack.
- Dr. Fetus/ Ipecac: Shots travel a very short distance so having Host Hat or Pyromaniac is strongly recommended.
- The Ludovico Technique: Not recommended. Tear travels very slowly, making it hard to kill mobile enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 24WY Y4V7 (Treasure Room next to starting room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|