Eve's Mascara is an unlockable passive item.
- 2x damage multiplier.
- -0.5 shot speed.
- 0.5x tears / 2x tear delay multiplier. (The player's tear value will always be halved.)
- 0.66x tears / 1.5x tear delay multiplier.
- Eve's Mascara is DPS neutral, though often the reduction of shot speed is a downgrade.
- Combos very well with any item that scales with damage but not with fire rate, such as Rotten Baby or Fate's Reward.
- Eve's Mascara is effectively a 33% increase in DPS, and the shot speed down is no longer as detrimental due to changes in how range works.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles are not affected by low shot speed and the fire rate difference is neglibible, granting double damage with nearly no downside.
- Mom's Knife: The Knife is not affected by shot speed. Tears down and 2x damage multiplier still apply.
- Trisagion: Beams turn black and do double damage. The low shot speed makes beams damage enemies more frequently.
- Tech X: Tech X actually benefits from low shot speed due to it staying on enemies longer, and is also not effected by range giving pretty much no downside.
- Diplopia: The damage and tear multipliers do not stack. The shot speed decrease does stack.
- Dr. Fetus/ Ipecac: Shots travel a very short distance, so having Host Hat or Pyromaniac is strongly recommended.
- The Ludovico Technique: Not recommended. Tear travels very slowly, making it hard to kill mobile enemies.
PC 24WY Y4V7 (Treasure Room next to starting room)
|Boss Rush Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|