- Adds a chance to fire needles which deal triple Isaac's tear damage.
- This item belongs to the Spun set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a buff berserker.
- The needle tears can kill enemies that are normally invincible, such as Peep's eyes, Death's Heads, and Stoneys.
- The needle tears can kill Grimaces, allowing Isaac to permanently remove any obstacle in a room.
- The needle tears can kill Bomb Grimaces, dropping 10 unlit Throwable Bombs. This can make it detrimental to shoot at them, since they are usually provided as a tool rather than an obstacle.
- Possible needle tears in a burst from killing an enemy do not retain the instant kill and burst-causing capabilities, but still deal triple damage. This prevents chain reactions of bursts.
- The tears in the burst are larger than normal but do not have a damage bonus.
- Unless piercing is obtained, Knights will still block the needles if shot from the front.
- Brimstone / Dr. Fetus / Mom's Knife / Technology / Trisagion: No appearance change, tear burst, or instant kill, but triple damage still works.
- Brimstone / Dr. Fetus: Enemies killed by a needle burst into normal tears.
- Godhead: The aura of a needle tear will also do triple damage, but does not cause tear burst or instant kill.
- Ipecac: No tear burst or instant kill, but triple damage still works.
- Enemies killed by a needle burst into ipecac shots.
- Jacob's Ladder: The electric arcs released from a needle shot also retain the needle's instant kill and tear burst properties.
- Little Horn: If a tear has both the Euthanasia and Little Horn effects and instantly kills an enemy, it does not cause a tear burst.
- Tech.5: The tears that Isaac fires work normally, and the laser has a chance to deal triple damage with no other effects.
- Tech X: Completely overrides Euthanasia. No triple damage, no tear burst, or instant kill.
- Laser Rings will sometimes deal triple damage/instantly kill regular enemies, and enemies killed by needles burst into normal tears.
- Technology 2: The tears that Isaac fires work normally, but the laser is completely unaffected.
- The laser has an extremely high chance of executing normal enemies.
- Euthanasia is the act of intentionally ending a person or animal's life to end their pain and suffering. It is usually carried out by an injection, hence why this item has the appearance of a needle.
- Euthanasia is the only syringe item that points upwards; all of the other syringes point downwards.
- Euthanasia and Experimental Treatment are the only 2 syringe items that need to be unlocked.
PC WLB2 37ZS (Treasure Room to the east)
PC ZBCQ CWJR (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
- Experimental Treatment
- Growth Hormones
- Roid Rage
- Speed Ball
- The Virus
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|