World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Envy floats around the room diagonally, bouncing off the walls.
- Splits into 2 medium heads upon death which split into 2 small heads each when destroyed. These small heads split one last time into 2 even smaller heads when destroyed.
- The heads increase in speed as they split into smaller versions.
- Occasionally, 2 regular Envies appear in a Mini-Boss Room and the boss message will display "Isaac vs. Super Envy".
- Both Envy and Super Envy are extremely vulnerable to Contagion as their relatively low health generally ensures that the poison effect will persist all the way down to the smallest heads.
- Envy's expressions are a reference to "rage comic" memes, with the biggest and smallest heads showing a troll face and poker face, respectively.
- Envy and Super Envy have a lower chance of dropping their item than the other sins.
- The Seven Deadly Sins that these mini-bosses are based upon are, in Christian teachings, a classification of vices from which all others are derived from.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Lust • Gluttony • Greed • Sloth • Wrath • Envy • Pride|
|Super Sins||Super Lust • Super Gluttony • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Super Wrath • Super Envy • Super Pride • Ultra Pride|
|Devil Room / Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music