Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- When Isaac uses a consumable item like a pill or card, there is a 25% chance to spawn another copy of it.
- Endless Nameless is especially useful when used with item multiplier playing cards.
- The new consumable will spawn before the effect goes through. This means teleportation will leave the new copy in the previous room, and item conversion or destruction cards like Ace of Diamonds and Black Rune will consume the new copy.
- Vurp! + D20: Consuming two Vurp! pills consecutively spawns an infinite amount of Vurp! pills, which can then be transformed with the D20.
- Golden Pills: A new golden pill may be spawned with each use, allowing for very easy exploitation. Works best with PHD/ Virgo/ Lucky Foot, to avoid potential stat downgrades.
Endless Nameless' original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
- Endless Nameless is a reference to the hidden track of the same name on Nirvana's album, Nevermind.
- The Pickup Quote is a reference to Time Fcuk, a 2009 flash game by Edmund McMillen.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music