Embryos are monsters that hop around the room, dealing contact damage. They are relatively harmless as they do not move much from their position and don’t target the player.
- Embryos count as the Blastocyst boss. Blastocyst still splits into Embryos.
- Embryos bear a strong resemblance to Spewer: the star of the game Spewer which was also created by Edmund Mcmillen, the maker of The Binding of Isaac.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, they have health bars (like mini-bosses or bosses have).
- Embryos can often be seen in rooms with Blood Donation Machines.
- In the Bestiary, Embryos have a unique appearance in which they're smiling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music