Eden's Soul is an unlockable activated item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †.
- Upon activation, this item is consumed and will vanish from Isaac's inventory.
- Spawns two random item pedestals using the item pool of the current room.
- Diplopia: Spawns two Eden's Souls that will both drop 2 items when used.
- ? Card: Activates the item without consuming it, allowing for potential multiple uses.
- Car Battery: Does not affect Eden's Soul, only two items will spawn upon use.
- Void: If absorbed, Eden's Soul is stored, and allows for a single use in a desired location. Also effectively reduces charge time to 6 rooms
- Car Battery + Void: Eden's Soul immediately spawns 2 items from the current item pool.
- Eden's Soul is one of the three activated items, alongside Alabaster Box and Broken Glass Cannon, that:
- Has no charges upon pickup rather than full.
- Needs to be charged AND disappears upon use.