E Coli is a passive item.
- Enemies that touch Isaac are transformed into poop.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- Bosses cannot be turned into poop.
- Poop created by this item is not grid-aligned, and flashes red when hit, similar to damaging monsters.
- Poops produced by E Coli crumble upon being attacked, identically to regular poops.
- If you touch the middle section of a Grub with E Coli, it will then split and become two heads (rather than destroying and spawning Maggots).
- Mullibooms can be turned into poop without taking damage.
- The poops vanish if the room is left and then returned to.
- Poops created by E Coli do not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- Poops created by E Coli heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- Isaac's Heart: Isaac can turn enemies into poop without taking damage.
- Midas' Touch: Enemies touched are turned into Golden Poop.
- Unicorn Stump: Provides invincibility during which enemies can be touched.
- Lodestone: If an enemy is hit by a lodestone tear perfectly simultaneously with it being turned into poop, the resulting poop will be tinted black and have a lodestone aura that sucks in enemies. This poop will return to normal after a few seconds.
- Both Midas' Touch and E Coli affect Tainted Forgotten's body, causing enemies that touch the body to freeze and turn into poop respectively.
- Brown Cap: The generated poops are affected and will explode when destroyed.
- Hallowed Ground: The generated poops cannot be white.
- Meconium: The generated poops cannot be black.
- Serpent's Kiss / The Virus: The poops won't drop Black Hearts, negating the touch effect from these items on non-bosses.
- Escherichia coli is a type of intestinal bacteria present naturally in the human intestinal system. However, some harmful strains of E. Coli can cause food poisoning.
- This item is used in High Brow (challenge #2) and Scat Man (challenge #36).
PC DXGN OP4D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 F1WD FBBN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Butt Bombs
- Brown Nugget
- Dirty Mind
- E Coli
- Hallowed Ground
- Montezuma's Revenge
- No. 2
- The Poop
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|