The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Hurts Isaac without taking away health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.
- As using the Dull Razor will grant extra invincibility frames like normal damage, this item can be used to enter Curse Room for free, or, with proper timing, allow Isaac to avoid taking damage from an enemy or obstacle.
- The invincibility frames allow Isaac to use Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars for free.
- Dull Razor ignores shields granted by Holy Mantle, and similar items.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a grey wisp on the middle ring. The wisp doesn't fire any tears. Whenever Isaac takes damage, there is a chance that the damage is negated and one of the wisps is destroyed instead. "Damage" taken from using Dull Razor does not count for this effect.
- Car Battery Dull Razor activates twice, triggering on-damage items twice.
For a full list of items that work with Dull Razor, see the list of damage triggered items. Note that any specific extra conditions the items may have for their activation still apply.
- Blanket / Holy Mantle / Wooden Cross: Absorbs the "hit", wasting both items.
- Car Battery: Dull Razor activates twice, but "damage" is only dealt once, not triggering synergies a second time.
- Cone Head: Can block the "hit" Dull Razor inflicts, causing no effect.
- Crown of Light: Disables the effect for the current room.
- Habit: Doesn't charge Dull Razor itself.
- Isaac's Heart: Completely nullifies the effect of Dull Razor.
- Purity: Cancels the current effect of Purity, allowing a different aura to be gained instead.
- The item works almost identically to the Voodoo Pin in Antibirth.
|Bug!||Habit will charge Dull Razor if Isaac has The Battery.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music