Dry Baby is a passive item.
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and blocks enemy projectiles. Upon blocking a shot, it has a 10% chance of triggering The Necronomicon effect, dealing 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
- Missing Page 2/ A Missing Page: Doubles damage of Dry Baby, from 40 to 80.
- If both are held at the same time, triples damage of Dry Baby, from 40 to 120.
- The Necronomicon effect can occur multiple times in the same room.
- It can be used to block multiple shots if positioned correctly.
- It sometimes layers itself above Isaac's Heart, protecting it from nearly all projectile damage.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
- This item can rarely drop from skulls.
- A baby born 24 hours after a mother's 'water' breaks is referred to as a 'dry birth'.
- Dry Baby appears to be a posthumous version of Farting Baby.
PS4 BBSS DL0W (First Treasure Room)
3DS DGJ0 EGXN (First Treasure Room)
Vita 903R NZTW (First Treasure Room)
PC RRFR A1B4 (First Treasure Room)
PC JRA8 MBZF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC S2YS H68P (First Treasure Room)
PC BFFV QWZX (First Treasure Room)
PC MH47 Y1B4 (First Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|