Dry Baby is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and blocks enemy projectiles. Upon blocking a shot, it has a 10% chance of triggering The Necronomicon effect, dealing 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Necronomicon effect can occur multiple times in the same room.
- It can be used to block multiple shots if positioned correctly.
- It sometimes layers itself above Isaac's Heart, protecting it from nearly all projectile damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dry Baby is a reference to the Super Mario Brothers enemy Dry Bones, who (usually) cannot be killed unless thrown off-stage or into lava, frozen, or touched while a Power Star is in effect.
- A baby born 24 hours after a mother's 'water' breaks is referred to as a 'dry birth'.
- Dry Baby appears to be a posthumous version of Farting Baby.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PS4 BBSS DL0W (First Treasure Room)
3DS DGJ0 EGXN (First Treasure Room)
Vita 903R NZTW (First Treasure Room)
PC RRFR A1B4 (First Treasure Room)
PC JRA8 MBZF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC S2YS H68P (First Treasure Room)
PC BFFV QWZX (First Treasure Room)
[pc] MH47 Y1B4 (First treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|