- While held, the last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
- Does not prevent doors from closing due to other triggers, e.g. a Challenge Room door will still close upon opening a chest.
- Does not work on Secret Room openings.
- This allows Isaac to leave rooms, including boss rooms, if the fight goes poorly.
- Leaving immediately after enemies have spawned gives the player information on the fight, potentially improving decision making.
- If a Devil Room has a Krampus fight in it, Isaac may choose not to fight him and leave.
- If an Angel fight is started in an Angel Room the door will close and prevent leaving despite the Door Stop.
- If Greed spawns in a Secret Room or Shop, Door Stop can be used to leave and come back to fight Greed again to potentially get more than one Steam Sale.
- Does not affect Mom's boss room.
- Can be used to reset Holy Mantle shield. Very useful playing as The Lost.
- If a room contained champion enemies, upon leaving and re-entering the room, all previous champion enemies will have turned to regular enemies.
- Cannot be used to escape Boss Rush after the fight has started.
- Cannot be used to escape the Mega Satan fight.
- Extremely useful with Tainted Keeper as it can be used to reset the room and farm coins. Enemies keep the same value of coin they drop, so if an enemy drops a dime that enemy will always drop a dime.
Door Stop's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
Door Stop's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
- Door Stop has been added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Door Stop is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect - which in turn is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Lord Pigfoot Nosebeggar XVII
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|