Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Doctor's Remote is an activated item.
- Upon activation, a large red crosshair will appear on the ground. The player can control where the target is using the arrow keys.
- After approximately 2 seconds, a large missile will land on the red marker. The missile acts like a large bomb explosion dealing 20 times the character's damage (the same as Epic Fetus).
- This item shares many of the synergies and interactions with Epic Fetus.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring, with a bomb-like appearance and grey aura. When Doctor's Remote is used, the wisps fire two inaccurate, explosive tears at the crosshair in an arc that deal 14 damage (28 with BFFS!).
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Tainted Azazel: Shoots thin Brimstone beams when rocket explodes. This behavior is not shared with Epic Fetus which produces no brimstone lasers.
- This is a reference to an item used by the antagonist in Super Meat Boy, "Dr. Fetus".
- Epic Fetus is the endless version of this Item and, as such, uses the same attack animation.
- The sprite of this item is identical to Teleport! and Teleport 2.0, but with a different color.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, this item was used in the challenge "The Doctor's Revenge".
PC 9BQ3 CGNF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music