Doctor's Remote is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, a large red crosshair will appear on the ground. The player can control where the target is using the arrow keys.
- After approximately 2 seconds, a large missile will land on the red marker. The missile acts like a large bomb explosion dealing 20 times the character's damage (the same as Epic Fetus).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item shares many of the synergies and interactions with Epic Fetus.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: No effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to an item used by the antagonist in Super Meat Boy, "Dr. Fetus".
- Epic Fetus is the endless version of this Item and, as such, uses the same attack animation.
- The sprite of this item is identical to Teleport and Teleport 2.0, but with a different color.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, this item was used in the challenge "The Doctor's Revenge".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 9BQ3 CGNF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|