- Converts all enemy Dips into Dip familiars.
- Rocks have a chance to be replaced with poop when generated.
- Destroying poops spawn 1-4 Dip Familiars, which loosely follow Isaac around, block enemy shots, and deal contact damage to enemies.
- Dips deal contact damage to enemies equal to the damage Isaac had at the time it spawned, and can deal up to 2 ticks of contact damage and/or block 2 shots before dying.
- Destroying different types of poop will spawn special Dips:
- Corn Poops create Corny Dips that spawn 1 Blue Fly on death.
- Red Poops create Red Dips that deal twice as much damage and autonomously charge at enemies, but automatically die after 15 seconds.
- Golden Poops create Gold Dips that have a chance to inflict the Midas' Touch effect on enemies they hit. They can also take 5 hits before being destroyed.
- Rainbow Poops create Rainbow Dips that charm enemies they hit and have a chance to drop a half red heart on death.
- Black Poops create Black Dips that leave a trail of slowing creep.
- White Poops create White Dips that recreate the effect of Hallowed Ground and can take 3 hits before being destroyed.
- Poops unique to Tainted ??? and IBS also spawn Dips with special effects:
- Stone Poops create Rock Dips that deal an additional 3.5 damage per hit and can take 6 hits before dying instead of 2.
- Stinky Poops create Stinky Dips that release toxic gas as they move and a larger cloud of toxic gas when they die.
- The toxic gas does 0.5x Isaac's damage per tick (~1.2x Isaac's damage per second) and poisons enemies; clouds left behind while alive last 1.5 seconds and the cloud created on death lasts 8 seconds.
- Fire Poops create Flaming Dips that burn enemies they hit and leave behind a fire when they die.
- The burn deals 3.5 damage up to 6 times, and the fire deals 8 damage at full durability, 6 after taking 1 hit, and 4 otherwise, for a maximum of 22 damage.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- BFFS!: Doubles damage dealt and halves damage taken by Dips, as well as increasing their size.
- Butt Penny: Grants a chance to spawn a Dip each time a coin is picked up.
- Flush!: Poops generated by Flush! spawn double of the normal amount of Dips.
- Mom's Bracelet: Friendly Dips can be picked up and thrown.
- Mysterious Candy: Allows a steady supply of Dips, with time. Useful for later chapters.
- The Poop: Allows generation of extra Dips after every room.
- Sacrificial Altar: All Dips are sacrificed and a coin is spawned for each Dip sacrificed. The Dips do not count towards the 2 familiar limit of Sacrificial Altar.
- This item is used in Scat Man (challenge #36).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music