Effects[edit | edit source]
- Destroying poops spawn 1-4 friendly Dips, which loosely follow Isaac around, block enemy shots, and deal contact damage to enemies.
- Dips deal contact damage to enemies equal to the damage Isaac had at the time it spawned, and can deal up to 2 ticks of contact damage and/or block 2 shots before dying.
- Destroying different types of poop will spawn special Dips:
- Corny Poops create Corn Dips that spawn 1 Blue Fly on death.
- Red Poops create Red Dips that deal twice as much damage and autonomously charge at enemies, but automatically die after 15 seconds.
- Golden Poops create Golden Dips that have a chance to inflict the Midas' Touch effect on enemies they hit. They can also take 5 hits before being destroyed.
- Rainbow Poops create Rainbow Dips that charm enemies they hit and have a chance to drop a half red heart on death.
- Black Poops create Black Dips that leave a trail of slowing creep.
- White Poops create White Dips that recreate the effect of Hallowed Ground and can take 3 hits before being destroyed.
- Unlike other dips, the contact damage they deal is equal to Isaac's current damage, which can be boosted by standing in the aura of Hallowed Ground or a White Dip.
- Converts all enemy Dips into friendly Dips.
- Rocks have a chance to be replaced with poop when generated.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Mom's Bracelet: Friendly Dips can be picked up and thrown. [Verify]
- BFFS!: Doubles damage of dips to 7 and halves damage taken to 1.75
- The Poop: Allows generation of extra dips after every room
- Sacrificial Altar: All dips are sacrificed and a coin is spawned for each dip sacrificed. The dips do not count towards the 2 familiar limit of Sacrificial Altar
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|