|Base HP||Stage HP|
- Additionally in the Burning Basement.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Fires 3 projectiles towards Isaac.
- Whistles before summoning 1-3 Dips and then fires 3 projectiles at Isaac.
- Quickly performs 3 long dashes towards Isaac while bouncing off obstacles and walls, after which he pauses to catch his breath.
- Dips caught in his dashes are knocked back a distance.
- Occasionally, Dingle will leave behind a Poop while using this attack.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Dingle summons Spiders instead of Dips and fires eight shots in all directions instead of spitting three at Isaac. He also dashes much faster, but will only dash one time instead of three.
- Red: Dingle summons Red Poop instead of Dips. He also dashes four times instead of three, though the dashes are shorter and slower. He also fires blood projectiles instead of poop projectiles, though it is a purely cosmetic effect.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dingle as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Dingle can spawn in normal or horizontal tiny rooms.
When fighting Dingle, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 12 rocks (6 in top-left and 6 in bottom-right corners)
- 10 poops (3 per upper corner and 2 per bottom corner) + Black Fly
- 4 poops (near all corners) + Dip
- 4 corny poops (in all corners) + 2 Dart Flies
When in a tiny room, a special layout will appear. (see Gallery)
- Tiny boss rooms have been removed in Repentance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Dingle, it will heal him. This is especially bad if the player happens to have No. 2, which causes them to drop butt bombs while firing tears.
- If Dingle appears as a boss in The Womb (double trouble), both Dingles will always appear as Black Champions and will spawn alongside two Squirts and a Dinga.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangle and Brownie are related to Dingle.
- The name 'Dingle' derives from the crude term, "dingleberry".
- Dingle was the first new boss to be shown by Edmund .
- Dingle is referred to as male by Edmund .
- There are three other poop monsters: Dinga, Squirt, and Dip.
- The Black Champion Version of Dingle acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and appears to be a "dank" or meconium version of Dingle.
- Prior to Repentance, all versions of Dingle could fire blood projectiles instead of just the Red Champion variant.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|