- Increases all stats while Isaac's active item is completely uncharged:
- Items that charge automatically will get only a tiny moment of benefit from the Dim Bulb before they gain more charge again.
- If Isaac's active item has no charge bar and can used anytime, like How to Jump, Dim Bulb's effects will be permanent.
- Dim Bulb is more than twice as powerful as Vibrant Bulb; however, its effects are active less frequently.
- However, 1 room charge items can be used at the start of each room to effectively get the Dim Bulb's effects constantly.
- Dim Bulb has no effect when no active item is held.
- If the player has 2 items (via Schoolbag), only 1 of them needs to be empty to receive the benefits.
- This appears to have been patched out on PC. However, if one of your two active items has no charge bar (e.g. Remote Detonator), you can swap to it after using the charged item to preserve the Bulb's effect.
- 4.5 Volt: Dim Bulb will be active for as long as the active item has less than one bar of charge.
- Bethany / Tainted Bethany: The effect remains active with both soul and blood charges.
- If the active item is fully charged only with soul/blood charges and no regular charges, Vibrant Bulb can be active simultaneously with Dim Bulb.
- Eraser / Notched Axe: These can be used/depleted as soon as possible to have Dim Bulb active for the rest of the floor.
- Old Capacitor: As long as the active item uses charges, Dim Bulb can be held active indefinitely.
- 9 Volt: Renders Dim Bulb useless, save for 1 charge items.
- Dim Bulb produces no effect with active items in consumable slots, such as Tainted Apollyon's Abyss, Tainted Bethany's Lemegeton or Tainted Magdalene's Yum Heart.
|Active Item Modifiers|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|